Saturday, February 23, 2008

UConn Huskies Fan

Ben is a HUGE UConn fan, just like Daddy. He is getting lots of practice with Daddy, learning the UConn Huskies Cheer! UConn Huskies, UConn Huskies, UConn Huskies,Ruff!!!

U, C, O, N, N - UConn, UConn, UConn

March Madness here I come! Ben is getting prepared for the BIG Tournament in March. He is hoping that the Huskies will win their next few games, to be named the Big East Regular Season Champs....









1 comment:

Martha Hartle said...

Hi Benny,

Wow, LuLu is loving you more and more! She and you are lucky to have each other.

I'll be rooting for UCONN too! I love your shirt and can't wait to take you to the Library with your Mommy later today.

Papa and Uncle Brad always ask about you and watch the blogs. They think you are a happy boy and they always tell me to give you hugs and kisses for them. Not a problem! Bammie loves you, Ben.