Friday, January 18, 2008

Daddy is home for 2 weeks


Big News.... Keith will be starting a new job at Cigna Healthcare on February 4th. After 10 years with Robert Half International, he is taking the plunge and has accepted an excellent offer with Cigna to be a Corporate Recruiter, handling Finance, Legal and Public Affairs recruiting. We are so thrilled. It was a very hard decision for him to leave RHI, however this new job will provide him with some new challenges and also a flexible work schedule. He will have a lot more balance and flexibility, which will give him extra time to spend with his little buddy, Ben.


I think Daddy is really looking forward to this new chapter in his life and so are Ben, Mommy and Lucy, too. We are so proud of him and are excited to have him home for a few weeks of vacation before he starts.

1 comment:

Martha Hartle said...

I have missed all of you while I've been in Florida and can't wait to see you. I just love these pics of the three of you ... adorable. Benny sure is growing - even in the 7 days since I left. *HUGS* Bammie