

Welcome to our Blog! Well, after many months of my Grandfather, Gervise's influence and some direction from our friend Gretchen, we finally have started our blog. We thought that this would be a terrific time to begin updating our friends and family, near and far with the progress of our pregnancy and the anticipation of our little bambino's arrival.
It is hard to believe that 33 weeks have passed and we only have 7 weeks left to go! Our little bundle of joy will be here before we know it, maybe before or after the due date of October 29th.
Over the past few months we have really made progress with getting ourselves organized and completing the nursery. Daddy V. has been very busy and put tons of love into getting our Bambino's nursery already. Mommy V. has supervised and watched as Daddy has worked his heart out, getting everything done. Let's just say Daddy has been an absolute saint and been a huge life saver to our whole family; including Mommy and Lucy. I am not sure this entire pregnancy would be as enjoyable, if it wasn't for the wonderful support and love Daddy delivers without any question, every day. Our family and friends have also been so supportive during this exciting time and we look around us everyday and give thanks for each one of you, in our lives.
THE NURSERY:
Keith looks a little unsure of himself...
Just 4 short hours later, it's almost done. (As usual, Lucy is supervising)
Mommy approved! Angela spent the next 30 minutes daydreaming of things to come.
6 comments:
The crib looks great and I'm sure Keith is happy to have that behind him! Angela you look fantastic!
We can't wait to meet this little one - he/she is one lucky little somebody to have such wonderful parents!!!
xoxo Stephen, Gretchen & Zac (tucker, too!)
The crib is beautiful, as is all of the nursery. The nesting instinct has certainly set in at the Varriale household. Keith, your good care of Angela means more to me than you can know. I couldn't ask for a better son-in-law. Angela, the sparkle in your eyes says more than words could express, and I think Lucy knows something wonderful will be happening soon. Won't be long now! Love, Mom Hartle (Bammie)
Hi Kids:
I finally got it and very happy about it. The crib is just beautiful, great job Keith and Lucy is a great help.
Love you all PAPA
I love the blog! Northwest Park is a nice place. I'm sure you will have many fun days there as a family.
Angela, I can't believe you are already 33 weeks; you look great!!
I give Keith major points for having the patience to put the crib together. The bedroom looks beautiful with all of your personal touches. The baby is going to love it!
You both are going to be great parents. We can't wait to meet the little peanut. Keep us posted!
You go super handy man papa! I just knew this side of Keith would come out as soon as it was needed :)
The Lerch household is sooo excited and we can't wait to meet the new member of the family!
Love you both!
Alex, Bryan, Lauren & Lucas
We have the same picture of the John putting the crib together in Brennon's nursery. And yes, I was the supervisor too! Your child is very blessed to have such a wonderful family. We cannot wait to meet Baby Varriale. Let's shoot for Halloween!!
Post a Comment